With Makers Empire's 3D software you or your students can start designing in 3D in seconds – no CAD or IT skills necessary! Makers Empire’s 3D was developed for K-8 students and has been tested extensively by teachers and students.
Step 1. Explore the software
- Open the Training Lab module and try a few of the tutorials. This is the easiest way to get to know the different design modules.
- Check out current designs in the Gallery.
- See this month's design competition in Competitions.
Step 2. Create your first design
- Go to the Create tab
- Open a design module: try Shaper, Blocker, Cogger, Toy Designer, Character or Doodler.
- Start creating your very first 3D design. Get creative and have fun designing.
- Need inspiration? Check out Makers Empire's blog for how to guides, case studies, design challenges and thought leadership.