Challenge Paths are a series of age appropriate, curriculum-aligned design challenges. Over the course of one challenge path students will address every point in the Design & Technologies / Engineering Design curriculum - but perhaps more importantly, they're really fun and super engaging!
To set a Challenge Path for your students:
1. Log in to your Teacher Dashboard and go to Class Management > Classes.
2. Select the relevant class and use the check boxes to select the relevant students (or use the top checkbox to 'select all')
3. Click the Actions dropdown menu and select Challenge Central Path.
4. Choose the path you want to set for your students then click Save.
5. You can now see that these studetns have been assign a particular Challenge Path, in this case "Mission to Mars"
6. Students access the Challenge Path by entering the Challenge Central area of the Makers Empire 3D app.