Challenge Courses are a series of age appropriate, curriculum-aligned design challenges. Over the course of one Challenge course students will address important Design & Technologies / Engineering Design curriculum points - but perhaps more importantly, they're really fun and super engaging!
To set a Challenge Course for your students:
1. Log in to your Teacher Dashboard and go to Class Management > Classes.
2. Select the relevant class and use the check boxes to select the relevant students (or use the top checkbox to 'select all')
3. Click the Actions dropdown menu and select Challenge Course.
4. Choose the Challenge Course you want to set for your students then click Save.
5. You can see that these students have been assigned a new Challenge Course, in this case "Mission to Mars".
6. Students access the Challenge Course by entering the Challenge Central area of the Makers Empire 3D app.