- You will need to create a class and get a classcode in the teachers dashboard. By providing that code to your students they will be synced themselves to the correct class. To do that go to the teachers dashboard www.makersempire.com
- Follow the steps on the image below. "Class Management" "Classes", "Add a class", Click the class name to see the classcode.
FOR YOUR STUDENTS
Go to the app, if you haven't downloaded it yet you can do so here:https://www.makersempire.com/download/ or go to your app store and search for Makers Empire.
- Go to the app and click "New" Make a new account
2. Students will be guided through a series of steps and be asked to enter in information. See below screen shots ( we update the app often so don't be alarmed if something looks slightly different)
3. This is where your students will enter in the classcode you provided.
You should now see all your students in the teachers dashboard:
To learn how to use the app and help your students navigate through it, check out this article: http://help.makersempire.com/teaching-3d-design-and-printing-with-makers-empire/navigating-the-3d-design-app