This article covers how to update the Makers Empire 3D app:
- On a personal device
- Where teachers have permission to manage apps on their students' devices
- Where apps on students' devices are managed by an admin
1. Updating Makers Empire 3D on a personal device
The easiest way to make sure you have the most recent version of Makers Empire 3D is simply to turn on "auto-updates" on your device.
iPhone & iPad
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. Then turn on or turn off App Updates.
To manually update apps on your iPhone or iPad, follow this guide from Apple.
On your Mac, open the App Store. From the menu bar at the top of the screen, choose App Store > Preferences. Select or deselect Automatic Updates.
To manually update apps on your Mac, follow this guide from Apple.
Android (including Chromebooks)
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu (the three lines / 'hamburger' icon) > Settings.
- Tap Auto-update apps.
- Select an option:
- Over any network to update apps using either Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Over Wi-Fi only to update apps only when connected to Wi-Fi.
To manually update apps, or select individual apps to auto-update, follow this guide from Google.
Makers Empire 3D should automatically update on Windows devices. If you see a message telling you that you need to update please send our tech team a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Updating Makers Empire 3D - where teachers have permission to manage apps on their students' devices
If you have permission to update apps on your students' devices and do not use an App Management System, you can update each device manually following the steps described above in "Updating Makers Empire 3D on a personal device".
If you do use an App Management System, please follow the instructions for your system.
3. Updating Makers Empire 3D - where apps on students' devices are controlled by an admin
If you are not the admin, you'll need to get in touch with your admin (typically a school or district IT support person) and request that they update the Makers Empire 3D app.
If your admin uses an App Management System (they probably do), the process of updating apps is very simple. In the unlikely event that they do encounter any issues, they can contact our tech team at email@example.com