First, check whether your Chromebook device can run Android apps. Check the link below and make sure that your Chromebook is listed.
If your Chromebook is listed and the Status is Stable Channel it should be possible to run Makers Empire 3D!
If the Status is listed as Beta Channel, it may be possible to run Makers Empire 3D but you will need to switch your device to the Beta Channel. See https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/1086915?hl=en
How to run Makers Empire 3D using a personal Google account
If you are using a personal Google account rather than a school or business email account, you can enable Android apps by following the instructions here:
After this, just search for Makers Empire in the Google Play store.
How to run Makers Empire 3D using your school or business account
First, make sure your Chromebook device is up to date. See https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/177889
If you see the following page ("We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server"), it means you are using an Education account, and need to white-list Makers Empire. Please show your IT person this page: https://support.google.com/chrome/a/answer/7131624?hl=en
If you can't see the Google Play store after updating, Android apps are most likely not approved for use on your school or business Google domain. Your IT administrator will need to enable Android app support by following the instructions here:
See some screenshots of this process below.
- In Device management > Chrome Management > Android application settings, turn on Enable Android applications for your domain
2) In Device management > Chrome Management > User Settings > Android applications, set Android applications on Chrome Devices to Allow, and choose your preferred setting for File System Migration and Access to Android applications
3) In Device management > Chrome Management > App Management, add Makers Empire 3D as an Approved app by selecting Android Apps in App Type and pressing the plus button in the bottom right and searching for Makers Empire
4) After approving the app, press on it in the list to configure the settings. If you turn on Force installation and Pin to taskbar, Makers Empire 3D will automatically appear on the bottom bar of the Chromebook screen when logged in.
5) Chromebook users may need to log out and back in for the changes to take effect.